Full-time | Remote
This position has been filled.
WordProof is a blockchain startup on a mission to make the internet safer. After winning the European contest ‘Blockchains for social good‘, we are looking for an ambitious back-end developer based in The Netherlands.
You will work closely with the CTO and front-end developer on the development of the WordProof product across different platforms (WordPress, Shopify, Lightspeed, Chrome), the WordProof Portal, WordProof API and SaaS service.
- You have worked as a developer for 3-5 years;
- You have experience with PHP and Laravel;
- You have experience with React and Vue;
- You have experience with GIT;
- You have experience with REST API’s;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English;
- Maintaining API’s with millions of requests per day;
- Database infrastructure optimisation;
- Experience with SASS/SCSS;
- Knowledge of blockchain and smart contracts;
- Knowledge of WordPress development.
- Obtain experience working in the highly dynamic blockchain start-up sector. You will work closely with our CTO in Rotterdam, an expert in (blockchain) development;
- Team of experienced entrepreneurs, developers, designers and investors;
- Most of our code is Open Source, which makes your work a public CV;
- Workspace in Rotterdam and Amsterdam, but you will work remotely as well;
- Competitive salary, pension, holiday days, travel allowance.
Interested? Send an email with your CV and short motivation (we can schedule a call later) to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!